from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To take away the virginity of (a woman).
- transitive v. To destroy the innocence, integrity, or beauty of; ravage.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To take the virginity of a woman or girl.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To deprive of flowers.
- transitive v. To take away the prime beauty and grace of; to rob of the choicest ornament.
- transitive v. To deprive of virginity, as a woman; to violate; to ravish; also, to seduce.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To deprive or strip of flowers, or of the qualities or character of a flower.
- Hence To despoil of beauty or grace; spoil the appearance or nature of; damage; vitiate.
- To deprive of virginity; ravish; violate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. deprive of virginity
- v. make imperfect
April 2006: On welcoming the then newly elected female MP Mara Carfagna to parliament he joked: "I am obliged to remind you of a rule in the Forza Italia group, the jus primae noctis" (a Latin reference to the medieval "law of the first night" which gave the lord of an estate the right to "deflower" new brides)?
She supplied him with virgins, including her own sister, to first deflower and then destroy, taping and narrating each escapade for later private viewing.
Added bonus: If they don't get there before a lunar eclipse, Lezar will deflower her and get the power to summon a dragon.
They used the very same myth of the lustful African just waiting to deflower Southern maidenhood …
Do it, he urged himself, studying her delicate neck, imagining the thrill it would be to deflower her.
There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time.
If I deflower a Valkyrie before wedding her, I will never earn ohalla.
And mohammad, who married a six year old child, but didn't deflower her until she was nine, so that was OK, then, is his prophet.
Well I just got back from watching Favre deflower the Titans and their perfect season.
Thus they deflower you, and will not fail soon afterward to devour you.