from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To disturb or distress by or as if by repeated attacks; harass. See Synonyms at harass.
- transitive v. To raid, as in war; sack or pillage.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To bother; to trouble.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To strip; to pillage; to lay waste.
- transitive v. To agitate; to worry; to harrow; to harass.
- intransitive v. To make a predatory incursion; to plunder or lay waste.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make a hostile incursion upon; ravage by war or invasion; make forced exactions upon; harass by rapacity or violent demands; despoil; strip; rob.
- To trouble; vex; harass; agitate; tease; harrow.
- To draw or drag violently.
- To make harassing incursions.
- n. A playing-card having a slight blemish on one surface.
- n. A common personal name, also used in various extraneous applications. See ' Arry, and Old Harry, under old.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. make a pillaging or destructive raid on (a place), as in wartimes
- v. annoy continually or chronically
Shortly after the success of the original novel Disney announced that a book series entitled Stories From East High would be published in February 2007 with a Hi, a harry is much less physic than this sedulous From.
We will all be better off when harry is gone next November.
Stratham as prince harry is the best idea you have ever had
December 8th, 2009 12: 35 pm ET it will be a good day for America when 'dirty harry' is gone from the Senate.
When he jumps out of the tree when you first see him in harry potter i about died, he was gorgeous.
And Twilight fans probably would crucify her if she did a poor job, many girls at my school wanted emma watson burned at the stake (some still do) for her portrayal of hermione in harry potter.
I loved him in harry potter but i dont maybe it was him ... im just so disappointed in it right now, that i dont know if i even want to see any of the other, especially if its the same screen writer and director!!! twilightme17 (11/22/2008 10: 18: 09 PM)
July 21st, 2006 at 12: 36 pm ct says: dingy harry is such a moron
Gordon who arrived in England as a teenager owed agreat deal to a teacher called harry Jackson who was the school's Deputy Head.
Dumbledors lives in harry now … thats its why harry smile when hagrid and his bro goes to the funeral.