from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Variant of dickey.
- adj. Informal Impaired; faulty; weak: "'I've got this dicky heart,' he'd say to the fool” ( John le Carré).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of dickey.
- n. A louse
- n. Dicky dirt = a shirt, meaning a shirt with a collar.
- adj. Alternative spelling of dickey.
- adj. doubtful, troublesome
- adj. like a dick; foolish
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Faulty.
- n. See dickey.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An ass; a donkey.
- n. A leathern apron.
- n. A child's bib.
- n. A shirt-front; a separate front worn over the breast in place of a shirt, or to hide a shirt not fit to be seen.
- n. A kind of high standing shirt-collar formerly worn.
- n. The seat in a carriage on which the driver sits, whether in front or not; a seat behind the body of a carriage for servants, etc.
- Poor in quality or condition; ‘sorry’; ‘queer’: as, a dicky lot; a dicky concern.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (British informal) faulty
- n. a man's detachable insert (usually starched) to simulate the front of a shirt
- n. a small third seat in the back of an old-fashioned two-seater
We only got out because Andrew got a bit bored and we were both a bit dicky from the night before, or I’d still be in there now!
The French colony had managed, by sharing the expense, to purchase a cabriolet, a hooded one-horse chaise which held two people inside, and had a "dicky" behind for a servant.
He would doubtless have done well enough as "dicky" in an ordinary wind-jammer, but on the quarterdeck of such a craft as the
It was known his "dicky" had fallen off, but, on the other hand, he had brought back a pair of patent leather pumps, which might make him feel it his duty to attend.
On the other hand, there's the ALL CAPS and the spam, as well his kind of dicky admonition that this Firehawk
"dicky" and cravat, and adjust her own bonnet and shawl.
September 13th, 2009 7: 26 pm ET did they check with rush limbag or dicky trick cheney. they all need to go away. .or back under the rock that cheney built his lies on ass wipes
IDAHO is a known republican no brainer state. so a blue what ever is just someone alittle smarter than most republicans can't think out side the box unless they are told how to think and when to breath. by people like george bush dicky cheney karl the rat rove and so on. bunch anti american big business jerk theives.
But I will say looks like karma is catching up with ol dicky boy
Yes and little dicky will not be able to hide behind executive privilege this time, he will have to plead the 5th!