from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To wear fancy dress.
- v. To wear a costume.
- v. To decorate; to prettify.
- v. To present in a favorable light.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. dress in a costume
- v. put on special clothes to appear particularly appealing and attractive
- v. make something appear superficially attractive
- v. put a caparison on
- v. dress in a certain manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.