from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb intransitive To wear
- verb intransitive To wear a
- verb transitive To
decorate; to prettify.
- verb transitive To present in a favorable light.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb dress in a costume
- verb put on special clothes to appear particularly appealing and attractive
- verb make something appear superficially attractive
- verb put a caparison on
- verb dress in a certain manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.