from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- intransitive verb To fix firmly in a surrounding mass.
- intransitive verb To cause to be an integral part of a surrounding whole.
- intransitive verb Linguistics To insert or position (a clause or phrase) within a clause or phrase.
- intransitive verb Computers To insert (a virus, for example) into a software program.
- intransitive verb To assign (a journalist) to travel with a military unit during an armed conflict.
- intransitive verb Biology To enclose (a specimen) in a supporting material before sectioning for microscopic examination.
- intransitive verb To become embedded.
- noun One that is embedded, especially a journalist who is assigned to an active military unit.
from The Century Dictionary.
- To lay in or as in a bed; lay in surrounding matter: as, to
embeda thing in clay or sand.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- transitive verb To lay as in a bed; to lay in surrounding matter; to bed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb To
layas in a bed; to lay in surrounding matter; to bed; as, to embed a thing in clay, mortar, or sand.
- verb by extension To include in surrounding matter.
- verb computing To
encapsulatewithin another document or data file (unrelated to the other computing meaning of embedded as in embedded system).
- verb mathematics, transitive To define a
one-to-one functionfrom (one set) to another so that certain propertiesof the domainare preservedwhen considering the imageas a subsetof the codomain.
- noun Short for embedded reporter/journalist, a war reporter assigned to and travelling with a military unit.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb fix or set securely or deeply
- verb attach to, as a journalist to a military unit when reporting on a war
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
The embed is nice, but the panorama is meant to be exprienced at full screen so head on over to 360 Cities for a much better view: Link – Thanks Jeffrey!
The Saturday Duck & Cover Mix at 8tracks. com - the embed is screwing up for some reason.
Why use the word embed, although it is the correct verb, still won't copy this code sound better?
[...] to the Angry Illusion, Marilyn Monroe and Albert Einstein embed themselves together in this illusion.
The embed is a little wonky, so if you can’t see the embed, click here for the vid.
Samotný tag embed má ješt? další parametry, kde m?
However, if you select an image and right-click to view the properties you will see that the 'Build Action' has been set to embedded; in other words embed a copy of this image into the compiled assembly.
With dynamic versus static pages: in most cases, you do not have to keyword embed, you do not have to create static only pages.
But only until recently, a few months ago did the idea embed itself in my mind.
Asset popularity (e.g., if several videos are available to embed, which is used more) 11.