from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To fill; to replace material that is absent or has been removed.
- v. (idiomatic) To inform somebody, especially to supply someone missing or missed information.
- v. (idiomatic) To substitute for somebody or something.
- v. To complete a form or questionnaire with requested information.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. be a substitute
- v. represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- v. supply with information on a specific topic
- v. write all the required information onto a form
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.