from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To leave, especially a building.
- v. To leave one's abode to go to public places.
- v. To be eliminated from a competition.
- v. To be turned off or extinguished
- v. To become extinct, to expire.
- v. To discard or meld all the cards in one's hand
- v. To become out of fashion.
- v. To have a romantic relationship, one that involves going out together on dates)
- v. To have a romantic relationship with someone.
- v. To fail.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.