from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The fact or condition of holding property by lease.
- noun Property held by lease.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A tenure by lease; real estate held under a lease.
- Held by lease: as, a leasehold tenement.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Held by lease.
- noun A tenure by lease; specifically, land held as personalty under a lease for years.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The
tenureof propertyheld by a lesseeunder a lease
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun land or property held under a lease
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
New comments are temporarily disabled while we update our database.