from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A nearly level area at the bottom of an undrained desert basin, sometimes temporarily covered with water.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a level spot temporarily covered with water which subsequently becomes dry by evaporation; an alkali flat or salt pan.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A beach; a strand; in the plains and deserts of Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona, a broad, level spot, on which subsequently becomes dry by evaporation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In geology, a general name for various desiccated lake-basins in the Western States.
- n. In geology, a general name for the plain of silt or mud that marks the bottom of a desiccated lake-basin in the western United States.
Shortcut looking for long term rental in playa del carmen
Re: [PamelaDelafield] looking for long term rental in playa del carmen
MexConnect. com Forums: Areas: Southern Mexico: looking for long term rental in playa del carmen
Re: [expatwannabe] looking for long term rental in playa del carmen
Re: [BBVA Marce] looking for long term rental in playa del carmen
A body of water which is not permanent, but comes and goes with the seasons, we call a playa lake.
He would be a bit of a skunk, perhaps, but in the schism of high society, he would also be known as a playa, and his peers and fans would wink and throw him High Fives.
At least four energy companies are interested in building on the playa, which is near the energy grid, City Manager Vicki Mayes said.
It's like Hillary calling Obama a "playa" who doesn't care about laid off white people.
The greedy city council couldn’t give a crap about many people opposed to this new development called playa vista.