from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To enter by running.
- v. To collide with.
- v. To cause to collide with.
- v. To encounter or meet unexpectedly (literally or figuratively).
- v. To reach, to flow into (a body of water).
- v. To blend into; to be followed by or adjacent to without there being a clear boundary.
- v. To cause to blend into.
- v. To reach a large figure.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. come together
- v. hit against; come into sudden contact with
- v. collide violently with an obstacle
- v. be beset by
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.