from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To agitate by shaking.
- v. To reorganize, to make reforms in.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- v. shake; especially (a patient to detect fluids or air in the body)
- v. organize anew
- v. change the arrangement or position of
- v. shock physically
- v. make fuller by shaking
Sorry, no etymologies found.
No one gave her much of a chance, so she tried to shake up the race with an innuendo about Mikulski’s sexual orientation.