from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person regarded as thoroughly mean or disagreeable.
- interj. Used to express annoyance, disgust, disappointment, or amazement.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An objectionable person.
- n. Any objectionable thing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.