from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb transitive to
power up(a device), to start, to cause to start operating.
- verb slang, transitive to cause to take up
drugs, especially hallucinogens.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb produce suddenly or automatically
- verb stimulate sexually
- verb cause to operate by flipping a switch
- verb get high, stoned, or drugged
- verb be contingent on
- verb become hostile towards
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.