from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who admires England, its people, and its culture.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. an admirer of England and things English.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Friendly to England and English institutions; fond of English social life, manners, customs, etc.
- n. One who admires or is friendly to England; a lover or admirer of English institutions, social life, manners, customs, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an admirer of England and things English
Anglo- + -phile (Wiktionary)