from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The wind from the east.
- proper n. The Eastern world; the regions, primarily situated in the Eastern Hemisphere, whose culture is derived from India or China.
- proper n. The Eastern Bloc; the eastern countries of Europe.
- proper n. the Soviet Union and its socialist allies during the Cold War.
- proper n. The eastern states of the United States.
- proper n. The eastern part of any region.
Sorry, no etymologies found.