from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Mormon Church An ancient prophet believed to have buried the sacred history of the Americas compiled by his father, Mormon, near Palmyra, New York, in the early fifth century A.D., and to have later appeared to Joseph Smith as an angel to direct him to the burial site.
- The capital of the Comoros, on Grand Comoro Island at the northern end of the Mozambique Channel. Population: 41,500.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. The capital of the Comoros.
- proper n. A small city in central Utah.
- proper n. The last book in the Book of Mormon
- proper n. A Book of Mormon prophet, the author of the Book of Moroni.
- proper n. A military and spiritual leader of the Nephites in the Book of Mormon.
Sorry, no etymologies found.