from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A seasoned smoked sausage made of mixed meats, such as beef, pork, and veal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a smoked, seasoned Italian sausage made from beef, pork or veal
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A city of Italy which has given its name to various objects.
- n. A Bologna sausage; also informally called baloney.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the capital of Emilia-Romagna; located in northern Italy to the east of the Apennines
- n. large smooth-textured smoked sausage of beef and veal and pork
After Bologna .(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From the Italian city of Bologna. (Wiktionary)