from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A seasoned smoked sausage made of mixed meats, such as beef, pork, and veal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a smoked, seasoned Italian sausage made from beef, pork or veal
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A city of Italy which has given its name to various objects.
- n. A Bologna sausage; also informally called baloney.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the capital of Emilia-Romagna; located in northern Italy to the east of the Apennines
- n. large smooth-textured smoked sausage of beef and veal and pork
His “double standard” bologna is just crap and proves how stupid he is!!
Call it bullshit, call it bologna, call it mind trickery or group hysteria, just don't call me crying when a freezing cold vapor-mist tries to push you out of a fourth story window in the Alexandria Hotel.
* Plain white rice and bologna is a perfect late night snack
(aka sphagetti bolognese more or less). they call bologna il rosso (the red) b / c of all the red brick houses. it really becomes noticeable when you're on top of the city's tower looking down. btw, there's also a leaning tower here. molto cool! bologna also has another nickname: il grasso (the fat one) b / c of all the great food invented here. hopefully tonight i'll be able to experience it!
I smelled something cooking and, following my nose, I found Jo and Meloux in the kitchen eating fried bologna sandwiches—the Ojibwe often call bologna “Indian steak”—leftover Jell-O salad, and chips.
: A variation on German bologna, which is nitrite/nitrate free and has less than 1% salt.
Place in your food processor and pulse until the bologna is a ground consistency.
They were boasting a bologna and cheese sandwich as the daily special, but even if that's the best bologna and cheese sandwich ever, end of the day it's still made with bologna, which is just a meatfest of assholes and elbows.
So we've evolved Gmail's filter to address this problem and extended it to not only classify outright spam, but also to help users separate this "bologna" from the important stuff.
I did in fact, so I received my one package of "bologna" for free.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.