from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- The symbol for the element nitrogen.
- abbr. Printing en
- abbr. knight (chess)
- abbr. needs improvement
- abbr. newton
- abbr. nominative
- abbr. north
- abbr. northern
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The fourteenth letter of the English alphabet, called en and written in the Latin script.
- n. The ordinal number fourteenth, derived from this letter of the English alphabet, called en and written in the Latin script.
- abbr. Navy
- abbr. north (see also n)
- abbr. knight
- n. The fourteenth letter of the basic modern Latin alphabet.
- n. Symbol for nitrogen.
- n. Symbol for newton, the SI unit of force.
- n. IUPAC 1-letter abbreviation for aspargine
- n. electron number
- n. Neapolitan chord (usually in first inversion, therefore followed by a superscript six)
Sorry, no etymologies found.