from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Self-produced.
- adj. Independent of a medium.
- adj. Performed by fusing the parts to be joined without adding solder.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. self-generated; self-produced.
- adj. originating within the body; -- oposite of
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Self-produced; independent of a medium: specifically applied to a process of soldering in which pieces of metal are united by fusing the parts to be joined. See autogenous.
- Same as authigenic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. originating within the body
Sorry, no etymologies found.