from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A chemical compound that contains the group N3.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the univalent N3 radical or functional group or any ester containing this group
- n. the N3- anion or any salt containing this anion
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a compound containing the azido group combined with an element or radical.
- n. any chemical compound containing the azido group -N3, such as sodium azide (ionic and inorganic) or ethyl azide (organic and nonionic).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a chemical compound containing the azido group combined with an element or radical
Sorry, no etymologies found.