from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being barbarous.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being barbarous; barbarity; barbarism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being barbarous, Rudeness or incivility of manners. Impurity of language.
- n. It is much degenerated, as touching the pureness of speech; being overgrown with barbarousness. Brerewood. Cruelty; inhumanity; barbarity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being shockingly cruel and inhumane
Sorry, no etymologies found.