American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A place where whole blood or plasma is typed, processed, and stored for future use in transfusion.
- n. Blood or plasma stored in such a place.
- n. medicine a place where human blood or blood plasma is typed and stored for use in transfusions
- n. medicine the range of such blood products stored
- n. a place for storing whole blood or blood plasma
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘blood bank’.
An extract from the "Zold Tolmacs" project, a HU-EN environmental dictionary compiled by Robert Gulyas in 2000.
AA battery, aa lava, aapa mire, abandon the project, abandon the sewer..., abandoned car, abandoned dyke, abandoned farm, abandoned field, abandoned industr..., abandoned industr..., abandoned land and 5386 more...
The collocations below consist of nouns only. Noun-noun collocations are extremely frequent in science (just think of the names of species, chemical compounds or "scientist+invention" type collocat...
Looking for tweets for blood bank.