from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of blowoff.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A blowing off steam, water, etc.
- n. An outburst of temper or excitement.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or used in blowing off (which see, under blow, verb, I.).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. come off due to an explosion or other strong force
Sorry, no etymologies found.