from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a specified kind of breast or breasts. Often used in combination: small-breasted; a red-breasted bird.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a breast.
- adj. Having a specified kind of breast or covering
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of breast.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a breast; -- used in composition with qualifying words, in either a literal or a metaphorical sense.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a breast (of the kind indicated in composition): as, broad-breasted, deep-breasted, etc.
- In music, having a chest: as, “singing men well breasted,”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a breast or breasts; or breasts as specified; used chiefly in compounds
Sorry, no etymologies found.