from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Variant of cesarean.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative capitalization of Caesarean
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to Cæsar or the Cæsars; imperial.
- n. same as caesarean section.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or characteristic of Cæsar. Also spelled Cesarean, Cesarian.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or in the manner of Julius Caesar
- n. the delivery of a fetus by surgical incision through the abdominal wall and uterus (from the belief that Julius Caesar was born that way)
- adj. relating to abdominal delivery
Sorry, no etymologies found.