from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to a cesarean section.
- n. A cesarean section.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to Julius Caesar.
- n. Short form of Caesarean section.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Same as cæsarean, cæsarian.
- adj. same as caesarian.
- n. same as cesarean section.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- See Cæsarean.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the delivery of a fetus by surgical incision through the abdominal wall and uterus (from the belief that Julius Caesar was born that way)
- adj. relating to abdominal delivery
Sorry, no etymologies found.