from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who holds a card, especially a credit card.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A case for holding cards, as credit cards, bankcards, or business cards.
- n. An authorized user of a card used for financial transactions.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who holds a credit card or debit card
- n. a player who holds a card or cards in a card game
From card + holder. (Wiktionary)