from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The wood of the cedar tree.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The durable aromatic wood of any of numerous cedar and cedarlike trees; especially the wood of the red cedar, often used for cedar chests.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The wood of the cedar, in any use of the name.
- n. A wood or assemblage of cedar-trees.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. durable aromatic wood of any of numerous cedar trees; especially wood of the red cedar often used for cedar chests
cedar + wood (Wiktionary)