Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Operating, laboring, or striving jointly for the attainment of certain ends.
- adj. alternative spelling of cooperative.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Operating jointly to the same end.
- adj. done with or working with others for a common purpose or benefit
- adj. willing to adjust to differences in order to obtain agreement
- adj. involving the joint activity of two or more
- n. an association formed and operated for the benefit of those using it
- n. a jointly owned commercial enterprise (usually organized by farmers or consumers) that produces and distributes goods and services and is run for the benefit of its owners
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘coöperative’.
Looking for tweets for coöperative.