from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any of several large arboreal African monkeys of the genus Colobus.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A genus of African monkeys, of the family Semnopithecidæ.
- n. [lowercase] A monkey of the genus Colobus; a colobe or colobin.
- n. A genus of reptiles.
- n. A genus of coleopterous insects.
- n. A genus of mollusks.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. arboreal monkey of western and central Africa with long silky fur and reduced thumbs
Sorry, no etymologies found.