from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To recover consciousness after fainting etc.
- v. To stop a sailing vessel, especially by turning into the wind. See also come about.
- v. To total; to amount to.
- v. To reach; to arrive at.
- v. To devote attention to in due course; to come around to.
- v. To befall; to affect; to happen to; to come upon.
- v. To regard or specify, as narrowing a field of choices by category.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. return to consciousness
- v. be relevant to
- v. attain
- v. cause to experience suddenly
Sorry, no etymologies found.