from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To become blended.
- transitive v. To cause to blend together; mix.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To mix, to blend.
- v. To become mixed or blended.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- v. To mingle together; to mix in one mass, or intimately; to blend.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To mix together; mingle in one mass or intimately; blend.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. mix or blend
- v. mix together different elements
co- + mingle, with ‘m’ doubled to clarify pronunciation. (Wiktionary)