from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the degree to which something is compressible
- n. the product of pressure and molar volume divided by the product of the gas constant and the absolute temperature
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being compressible of being compressible.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being compressible, or of yielding to pressure; the quality of being capable of compression into a smaller space or compass: as, the compressibility of elastic fluids.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being able to occupy less space
Sorry, no etymologies found.