from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To manufacture; to fabricate; to falsify; to devise an elaborate lie.
- v. To prepare a heroin dose by heating.
- v. To prepare a meal.
- v. To manufacture a significant amount of illegal drugs (LSD, meth, etc.)
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. prepare or cook by mixing ingredients
- v. make up something artificial or untrue
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.