- v. idiomatic, figuratively To manufacture; to fabricate; to falsify; to devise an elaborate lie.
- v. slang To prepare a heroin dose by heating.
- v. slang To prepare a meal.
- v. slang To manufacture a significant amount of illegal drugs (LSD, meth, etc.)
- v. prepare or cook by mixing ingredients
- v. make up something artificial or untrue
“Tells his troubles to wifey-poo, who’s an expert on blitzing people out with herbs, and they cook up a plan that will eliminate all their problems: Cut up Chancellor and set the kid up for the murder.”
“Frusts, and Crusts, and Rusts of antiquity, which travellers can cook up for it. — ’Twas all that stuck on the right side of the cullender in my own, of what Spon and others, in their accounts of”
“I was only curious because I didn't know you were a "leet haxor", but I suppose if you were able to cook up that email programme, you must be pretty au fait with these things. ”
“leet haxor", but I suppose if you were able to cook up that email programme, you must be pretty au fait with these things. ”
“Yeasay, ask the systems if they can cook up somethin 'for that.”
Looking for tweets for cook up.