from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having definitive and fixed form, solidified.
- adj. being crystalline, in the form of crystals.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of crystallize.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. smoothly coated with crystals of sugar; -- used especially of fruits.
- adj. caused to form into crystals; hence, in a crystalline form.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having assumed the form of crystals: as, crystallized saltpeter or crystallized alum.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having both internal structure and external form of a crystal
- adj. having become fixed and definite in form
Sorry, no etymologies found.