from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of diagnostic.
- n. The process of determining the state of or capability of a component to perform its function(s).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. That part of medicine which has to do with ascertaining the nature of diseases by means of their symptoms or signs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. That department of medicine which relates to the study of the symptoms as indicating the disease; symptomatology.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the branch of medical science dealing with the classification of disease
Sorry, no etymologies found.