from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To dress in or as if in a robe.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To invest or adorn with a robe or vestment; to attire.
- v. To coat or cover.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To invest or adorn with a robe; to attire.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To clothe; at tire; invest; robe.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. provide with a coating
- v. adorn with a robe
Sorry, no etymologies found.