from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. In any or every place; in all places. See Usage Note at everyplace.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In or to all locations under discussion.
- adv. In or to a few or more locations.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In every place; in all places; hence, in every part; thoroughly; altogether.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In every place; in all places.
- Wherever; to whatever place or point: as, you will see them everywhere you go.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. to or in any or all places
every + where (Wiktionary)