Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A degenerate who obeys a morbid impulse to expose the person.
- n. One who attempts to draw attention to himself or herself by his or her behaviour.
- n. One who exposes his or her genitalia (or female nipples) in public.
- adj. compulsively seeking attention
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. a person with a compulsive desire to expose the genitals; -- usually a male.
- n. someone who deliberately behaves in such a way as to attract attention.
- adj. compulsively attracting attention to oneself especially by boasting or exaggerated behavior.
- n. someone with a compulsive desire to expose the genitals
- n. someone who deliberately behaves in such a way as to attract attention
- exhibition + -ist (Wiktionary)
“I long for the day that an exhibitionist is arrested on the Paris underground and I read the headline “Zizi sur le Metro”. passante |”
“A mad Delbian exhibitionist is forcing herself on me!”
““Being an exhibitionist is the best cover for being shy,” Star said, reaching up to brush his long black hair away from his face.”
“I didn't inform people on facebook as some kind of exhibitionist (it isn't like I used Twitter.)”
“I didn't inform people on facebook as some kind of exhibitionist it isn't like I used Twitter.”
“Amanda Knox, 20, and Raffaele Sollecito, 23, were shopping for lingerie in Rome Nov. 3 while hugging and kissing in an 'exhibitionist' style, the newspaper reported, when they were overheard making their x-rated plans.”
“PETA protests like this one often strike me as a kind of exhibitionist masochism more than anything else, similar to the self-flagellation seen in some religious groups.”
“And thanks to Colombina for allowing me to present her 'exhibitionist' side.”
“During the show, Ryan said Kidd should expect taunts from the crowd, then criticized the Kidds for using their son "as a prop" and called Joumana Kidd an "exhibitionist”
“I was never an unreserved 'exhibitionist' like Rousseau, but I have on more than one occasion turned toward a hedge and pretended to make water, when a girl had just passed me on the road, showing a”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘exhibitionist’.
the name of a certain type of person or character
This is a collection of words I love, old ones that I love the sound of when I repeat them for years and new ones coined in news articles on up and coming trends and technologies - most of them I k...
GRE High Frenquency Words (including the Ubiquitous 400)
Looking for tweets for exhibitionist.