from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal An arsonist; a pyromaniac.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a common red and black insect of the family Pyrrhocoridae.
- n. a pyromaniac or arsonist.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. an incendiary; one who, from malice or through mania, persistently sets fire to property; a pyromaniac.
- n. a criminal who illegaly sets fire to property; an arsonist.
- n. a brightly colored type of true bug that can exude a stain.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An incendiary.
- n. Same as cabbage-bug.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a criminal who illegally sets fire to property
- n. a true bug: brightly colored bug that can exude a stain
Sorry, no etymologies found.