from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who floors, lays flooring
- n. In skittles, the act of knocking down all of the skittles in one throw.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Anything that floors or upsets a person, as a blow that knocks him down; a conclusive answer or retort; a task that exceeds one's abilities.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who makes or lays floors.
- n. One who or that which strikes to the floor, as a blow; hence, figuratively, anything which leads to one's defeat or which overmasters one; an overwhelming argument or requirement; a poser.
to floor + -er (Wiktionary)