from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A puzzling situation or problem; an enigma.
- n. A video game in which the player is presented with (usually abstract) puzzles to solve.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, puzzles or perplexes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which puzzles or perplexes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution
puzzle + -er (Wiktionary)