from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Somebody or something which guzzles.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An immoderate drinker.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who guzzles; an immoderate drinker.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a drinker who swallows large amounts greedily
- n. someone who drinks heavily (especially alcoholic beverages)
guzzle + -er (Wiktionary)