from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The loose fold of skin that covers the glans of the penis. Also called prepuce.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The retractable fold of skin encompassing the most nerve-dense tissue in the human male, which naturally covers and protects the head of the penis.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The fold of skin which covers the glans of the penis; the prepuce.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The hood or fold of skin which covers the head of the penis; the prepuce.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a fold of skin covering the tip of the penis
- n. a fold of skin covering the tip of the clitoris
From fore- + skin. (Wiktionary)