from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. In a frank manner; candidly.
- adv. In truth; honestly: Frankly, I don't care.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. in a frank, open or (too) honest manner.
- adv. In truth, to tell the truth.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a frank manner; freely.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a frank or unreserved manner; without reserve or disguise; candidly: as, to confess one's faults frankly.
- Freely; without hindrance or restraint; willingly.
- Synonyms see frank, adjective
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. (used as intensives reflecting the speaker's attitude) it is sincerely the case that
frank + -ly (Wiktionary)