from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A front, or a boundary between opposing positions.
- n. A site of a conflict, effort, or controversial matter of any kind.
- n. The site of interaction with outsiders, such as customers.
- n. A low level.
- n. attack, collectively the attackers or forwards.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the line along which opposing armies face each other
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.