from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A measure of the tendency of a fluid to expand or escape
- n. A measure of the relative stability of different phases of a substance under the same conditions
- n. Transience
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. The quality of being fugacious; fugaclousness; volatility.
- adj. Uncertainty; instability.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being fugacious; disposition to flee or escape; volatility; transitoriness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the lack of enduring qualities (used chiefly of plant parts)
- n. the tendency of a gas to expand or escape
Sorry, no etymologies found.