from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To board or mount (something), especially a vehicle.
- v. To be successful.
- v. To progress (with).
- v. To become late.
- v. To become old.
- v. To have a good relationship; to get along
- v. To commence (an action).
- interj. Expresses surprise or disbelief.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. appear in a show, on T.V. or radio
- v. get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.)
- v. get up on the back of
- v. have smooth relations
- v. grow old or older
- v. develop in a positive way
- v. grow late or (of time) elapse
Sorry, no etymologies found.