from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To yield to persistent persuasion.
- v. To collapse or break under physical stresses.
- v. To be followed, succeeded, or replaced by.
- v. To give precedence to other road users.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. move in order to make room for someone for something
- v. end resistance, as under pressure or force
- v. stop operating or functioning
- v. break down, literally or metaphorically
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.