from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- abbr. grain, a unit of mass.
- abbr. uncommon abbreviation of gram; the standard symbol for gram since the International System of Units was introduced in 1960 is g.
- abbr. Greece
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of grain or grains; of gram or grams; of groschen.
- n. An abbreviation of Greek.
- n. An abbreviation of Greece.
- n. An abbreviation of grammar;
- n. of great; of gross.
Sorry, no etymologies found.